deutsch english

Tour

The approx. 40-min. audio guide, featuring picture galleries, descriptions and video interviews, takes visitors through the history of the site from the foundation of the workhouse in 1879 to the Nazi era and finally the closure of the GDR-era prison in 1990.

The route of the new tour takes in the locations marked by the pillars. Visitors have the option of calling up detailed information on the personal biographies if they so wish.

> next

 
dotcombinat | webdesign berlin